₹ 135,999 ₹ 157,374
₹ 135,999 ₹ 157,374
Branded hardware & accessories
Soft close hinges options available
Certified plywood for vertical sides, partitions & shutters
Frosted glass shutters for wall units
1 Wardrobe 1 Kitchen
This package for a 1 BHK home comprises an L-shaped modular kitchen in a striking combination of light grey and rose laminate in the size 9’ x 7’, and a 3-door wardrobe for a master bedroom. Both products have been designed to suit all your modern living needs, look stylish and are easy on the pocket too.
- A modern L-shaped kitchen design that offers ample space for your cooking essentials with a unique combination of shutter units, wall storage and other smart space-saving features ideal for newly weds, live-in partners or retired folk.
- The base unit is a combination of a hob unit, an oil pull-out, a blind corner unit and a sink unit.
-The hob unit comes with three wire basket drawers. The top wire basket has an in-built cutlery organiser, the second is to store the stacks of plates and bowls, and the last drawer has enough room for large plates, pots and pans.
- The oil pull-out, on the other hand, is a sleek storage solution for jars, bottles, cans, and other staples.
-The wall unit storage is a combination of an L-corner, a mix of single and dual plain shutter units and open shelves to add an element of playfulness in this kitchen’s design.
- Our wardrobe designs are a class apart and offer a great storage solution for families big and small. So, if you are a bachelor, a newly wed couple or simply retired folk this 3-door wardrobe is a great choice.
- This 3-door wardrobe is finished in charcoal grey laminate and looks modern and sophisticated.
- The 2-door section is a standard and most practical design because it is a combination of hanging, drawers and shelves. The hanging space is ideal for shirts, tops, skirts, sarees, folded trousers.The -1 door section is a row of shelves for when you need to fit more clothes into neat piles
- One of the drawers is installed with an organiser to store items in an organised manner so they are easy to find.
- All our wardrobes can also be built with made-to-measure lofts at additional cost. Lofts efficiently use the extra space above the wardrobe to store infrequently used items such as large bags, luggage, or seasonal items like blankets.