₹ 73,199 ₹ 91,499
₹ 73,199 ₹ 91,499
Branded hardware & accessories
Soft close hinges options available
Certified plywood for vertical sides, partitions & shutters
Frosted glass shutters for wall units
1 Wardrobe 1 Kitchen
Perfect for compact 1 BHK homes, this package includes a straight kitchen in the size 8’, and a 2-door wardrobe that’s ideal for a master bedroom. This package is best suited for working professionals and newly wedded couples that are eyeing a budget-friendly kitchen and wardrobe package for their tiny home.
- An L-shaped kitchen in a dual tone of mango and frosty white laminates keeping in mind the storage requirements for a small-knit family, newly weds, working professionals or retired people.
- The base unit of the kitchen is a combination of a hob unit, an L-corner, a sink unit and a mix of single and dual shutter units.
- The hob unit comes with three wire basket drawers. The top wire basket has an in-built cutlery organiser, the second is to store the stacks of plates and bowls, and the last drawer has enough room for large plates, pots and pans.
- The oil pull-out, on the other hand, is a sleek storage solution for jars, bottles, cans, and other staples.
-The wall unit is a combination of L-corner, single and dual shutter units and open box storage, the latter is convenient storage for everyday use items like, tea, coffee, sugar jars, cups, pulses etc.
- Our wardrobe designs are built to suit the storage and lifestyle needs of newly weds, live-in partners or retired people who need their own space in a small home.
- The 2-door section is a combination of hanging, drawers and shelves. The hanging space is best to hang short clothes like shirts, folded trousers, saree, tops. The 1 door section, on the other hand, is a combination of shelves and hanging space that is ideal for shirts, tops, skirts, sarees, folded shirts and T-shirts etc.
- One of the drawers is installed with an organiser to store items in an organised manner so they are easy to find.
- All our wardrobes can also be built with made-to-measure lofts at additional cost. Lofts efficiently use the extra space above the wardrobe to store infrequently used items such as large bags, luggage, or seasonal items like blankets.